Sunday, March 8, 2015

LEGO Themes

I know that this is not the usual thing I post here, but I have a fair amount to say on the matter. If you read my older post, you saw how I was talking about the push for female minifigs. well that's what I am going to talk about now. Why the push? You may say that LEGO only has FRIENDS for girls, well your right, but I can not see it continuing, LEGO has had girls only themes before and they all failed, so I think that FRIENDS will to, I do not see it taking a place among LEGO biggest and most popular themes such as Star Wars, City, and Mindstroms. And where is the BOYS ONLY themes? if there has to be more girls themes, I want a boys only theme too! You can't say that LEGO has a boys theme because, I am here to tell you, they do not. If LEGO has to bend and make more girls themes, I think LEGO will have lost money at the end. LEGO has done fine in the past and is doing fine now, so, leave it be! let it add it's own themes when a it wants.
that is all I have to say right now so, if you think different, please post a comment!
ImSpanky

No comments:

Post a Comment