Saturday, March 7, 2015

Walking Probe Launcher review


this is the Walking Probe Launcher made by LEGO Ideas member Jason Railton.
Made using a unknown number of LEGO bricks the Walker is a set to behold! with waking capability, it gets a 8/10 score from me, why? well 1st...Why the female minifig.? what I don't get is what the big deal is about pushing female minifigs in to LEGO sets, I mean we already have a "female only" set! You may say that LEGO does not have many themes for girls (all LEGO has is FRIENDS ), well, where are the themes just for boys? I'll tell you- nowhere. Well, lets get back to the set shall we? 2nd- is there much playability with this? will...yes and no.  is all you can do with it is watch it walk? I guess you can take is apart and build something new, but is that about all? I think with all honesty that it will not make it though the LEGO Review. But all that aside it shows a great master work of movability.
watch the video at the link below
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG4YNAE6BhM
I am supporting this so, if you like this show your support at https://ideas.lego.com/projects/96850
that all!
ImSpanky

No comments:

Post a Comment